March 29, 2014

This Moment // March

ANXIOUS for warm weather and the chance to run outside again. (Go away chest cold!) 

APPRECIATIVE of my so great a cloud of witnesses. I have felt SO BLESSED by all the people who have called me, sent me hilarious books, sent me cards, popped in, sent a text, hugged me, walked with me - especially the past two weeks. You people are incredible. I have never felt so loved. 

CONTEMPLATING the weirdness of World Vision and conservatives last week. 

DRINKING tea with honey - I'm trying to get over a cold. Also, coffee makes my heart feel like it's 
going to explode.

EATING all the cheese and bread I can get my hands on. Also Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies.

LAUGHING over the impeccable books my college roommate mailed me this week: Hot Guys and Baby Animals and Feminist Ryan Gosling. 
Feminist Ryan Gosling Tumblr
LISTENING to Joshua Radin, Brett Dennen, The Weepies, and Matt Nathanson. Thank you, "Brett Dennen" Pandora Station for speaking to my soul right now.

PUMPED that I have almost two normal work weeks back to back. It's been too long. Bring on the mundane routine!

READING Evolving in Monkey Town by Rachel Held Evans. I just finished Pastrix by Nadia Bolz-Weber.

REALIZING that NYC is in four months! OH. EM. GEE. There's so much to do and I'm so excited!

WISHING that all the people I loved were near me all the time. Why is the world so big? 

No comments:

Post a Comment