April 2, 2013

2013 Free Entrance Days to U.S. National Parks


January 21 // Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
April 22-26 // National Park Week 
August 25 // National Park Service Birthday
September 28 // National Public Lands Day
November 9-11 // Veterans Day Weekend 

Source // NPS.gov

Did you know there are 401 National Parks? Find one near you!

I love that there is a WHOLE WEEK of Free National Park Days in April. How superb would it be if that week aligned with a scheduled Spring Break? That would be perfection beyond words! Dad and I took advantage of this awesome offer a couple of years ago (on NPS Birthday!) and explored Skyline Drive in Virginia. Did I mention that I love mountains? Well, I DO. Blue ones. :)


Will you take advantage of Free National Park Days? 

No comments:

Post a Comment