January 1, 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!


Miles by Car: 12,232 miles
Miles by Train: ~642 miles
Train Trips: 1
Miles by Plane: 19,037 miles
Plane trips: 27 (including layovers)
Total Miles Traveled: 31,911 miles

I've traveled around the circumference of the Earth 1.2 times with those miles. I've listened to Shane Claiborne, rewore an Easter dress, attended rainy graduations, learned the bachata, grocery shopped, hiked to the tops of mountains, baked bread, learned how to play Contact, eaten plenty of Subway, said goodbye to our family dogs, ran 6 miles straight, been stopped by strangers, danced, sang & laughed in the kitchen, written skits, talked to crowds, discovered I'm an extrovert, driven a lot, traveled 642 miles to see a boy in a play, washed my hair with baking soda & apple cider vinegar, and played Awkward Family Photo every chance I got. 

Here's to 2014 - a year of even bigger adventures with fewer miles in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment