December 9, 2012

What was your favorite blog post...that you read or wrote?

Well, seeing as I didn't do as much blogging this past year as in years past I present a couple of the blogs I enjoyed reading. I'm skirting around the post issue and suggesting some blogs in their entirety for you to chew on!

RedLetterChristians.org
I can't rave about this website enough. This is one of the only blogs that I've read consistently throughout the past year. It features a number of Christian authors, including Tony Campolo, Brian McLaren, and Shane Claiborne.

Zero Waste Home
This household is doing WORK. They have a serious commitment to living right with the Earth. Their motto is "Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and Rot - (Only in the that order!)" Can you dig it!?

Lipstick-Feminists
Inspiring, challenging little blog about current events, pop culture, feminism, and race issues. In their own words, "We smash the patriarchy and the gender binary here."

Fosterhood
A hip, young, 20-something blogging about her adventures and misadventures as a foster parent in NYC. Inspiring me to be a foster parent since 2010. 

If you haven't seen this. It's never to late too soak in the feminist theory that Gosling is spouting. mmMMmm. 

---

Inspiration to do this series came from Dana. You can find the whole 2012 Examen Blog Prompt list here


1 comment: