December 8, 2012

Where did you spend your money?

...On Concert Tickets 
$The Head and the Heart
Down in the Valley? Swoon!
$The Avett Bros.
I...and...Love...and...You. 

...On Plane Tickets
$Chicago, IL to Home, VA
Hello, volunteer year!

...On Gas
$Home to Camp
For not having to commute to work this summer, I did make this trek a lot! 
$Home to Intentional Communities (West Virginia, NOVA, Newport News, & Louisa)
Independent study - what, what!

...On Clothes
$Threadless
I've kind of become addicted to this t-shirt store. They're T's are really classy and produced in nearby Chicago!
$Goodwill
Home of my Halloween costume and some of my favorite clothes. 
$Kohl's
Business clothes? I think, yes. 

...On Crafting
$Hobby Lobby
Fabric, embroidery tools, needles, etc. = First Applique Project


---

Inspiration to do this series came from Dana. You can find the whole 2012 Examen Blog Prompt list here

No comments:

Post a Comment