December 17, 2012

Where'd you find the best cup of coffee (or tea or beverage of your choice?)

I have taken to purchasing cups of coffee less often. It's much cheaper to make coffee each morning or just drink what the office provides, which comes out of the bowels of hell. However, the office coffee is growing on me - some days I can drink it black. Apparently, a true sign that I am more adjusted to The Offices.

When I was in college, I either made my own coffee, refueled in the dining hall, or biked down to the local 7-11 for a 12am cup of coffee. I was a HUGE fan of their Almond Joy creamer. I always brought my own travel mug, though. It was a true feat to balance a scalding mug of coffee in my hands as I biked back to campus late at night without spilling a drop.

---

Inspiration to do this series came from Dana. You can find the whole 2012 Examen Blog Prompt list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment